Registered Nurse #2023-050
Registered Nurse for Area Agency on Aging
Hourly Rate $30.56-$35.06 DOQ Regular/Full-Time
Close Date: 09-27-2023
Provides support for clients, which includes coordinating an array of services designed to improve the health of high needs, high-risk clients. Care coordination responsibilities will include assessment, care planning, monitoring of client status and implementation and coordination of services. Provides support to clients for effective care transitions, improved self-management skills and enhanced client-provider communication. Will facilitate interdisciplinary consultation, collaboration and care continuity across care settings. Offers clients, providers, and case managers with health-related assessment consultation in order to enhance the development and implementation of the client's plan of care for TXIX and Home & Community Case Management.
This position is not a direct care provider of intermittent or emergency nursing care, skills or services requiring physicians' orders and supervision.
- Requires a Current Washington State Nurses License as a Registered Nurse with a BSN, or is in the process of obtaining an RN, BSN degree Washington State License within 3 months of employment.
- Two years of nursing experience.
- Maintain 45 CEU's every three years in accordance with the State of Washington.
- Required to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Required to pass pre-employment background check.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver's License with the ability to obtain a Yakama Nation Driving permit.
- Enrolled Yakama Preference, but all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Home health and psychiatric nursing background preferred.
- Training in Coleman CTI or other coaching modality is preferred.
- Experience working on cross-disciplinary, cross-organizational teams preferred.
- Experience meeting and working with people in homes and other medical and community settings preferred.
- Experience using motivational interviewing or other empowerment-based approaches preferred.