Program Housing Counselor, Building Manager, Maintenance Specialist 2
Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC) of Washington is a Non-profit, Community Action Agency (CAP) organization providing Community Services in various areas throughout Central and Eastern Washington.
Our Mission is to promote human services, economic development, and affordable housing. OIC of Washington offers a generous benefits package and opportunities for professional growth.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Program Housing Counselor
- Building Manager (Evenings and Weekends)
- Maintenance Specialist 2
- Payroll Accountant
- Housing Auditor/Inspector
- Yakima Area Community Centers Program Specialist
- Program Specialist 2 (E&T) Pasco & Yakima
- Sunnyside Education and Training Instructor
- YouthBuild - Case Manager
It is the policy of OIC to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their marital status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. OIC of Washington is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids/services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. For TTY relay, call 1-800-833-6388