Mental Health Therapists - Klickitat County
We are recruiting for two Mental Health Therapists to join our team serving students in the Klickitat County Schools.
Under the general direction of the Assistant Director of Behavioral Health, the Mental Health Therapist works as part of the treatment team to provide direct counseling and therapeutic support to students.
- Goldendale School District (Middle and High School) - full-time, working 200 days per year. $51,023.95 - $57,263.94 annually, salary placement will be determined based on experience, education and licenses held.
- Klickitat County Schools (small rural districts) - full time, workign 240 days per year. $61,228.34 - $68,716.28 annually, salary placement will be determined based on experience, education and licenses held.
- Work with students and their guardians in the development of an individual support plan which is strength based, measurable, and assists students in meeting their goals.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling, provide care coordination services as indicated for students in accordance with the individual support plan and evaluation recommendations.
- Work in an environment with students with mental health challenges including but not limited to self-injurious behaviors.
- Assess for need and submit referrals as clinically indicated for students on caseload.
- Administer and assess evidence-based measurement tools to track student improvement, success and readiness for service conclusion.
- Maintain complete and timely documentation as required by law, district policy and administrative regulations.
- Support and implement ESD 112 agency policies and procedures.
- Actively participate as a member of multidisciplinary team including but not limited to guardians and other natural supports, IEP teams, school and district staff, community treatment team members, and other team members as indicated.
- Provide consultation, education and training for staff as directed by the program director or supervisor.
- Master's degree or higher in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology.
- Experience working with social/emotional at-risk youth.
- Experience with social/emotional support or therapy.
For a complete list of job functions, qualifications, and to apply visit the online job posting at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/esd112/jobs/3598265