Building inspector/Plans Examiner

City of Union Gap   Union Gap, WA   Full-time     Construction / Physical Labor / Skilled Trades
Posted on April 27, 2024

City of Union Gap Washington

Building inspector/Plans Examiner  

The City of Union Gap is accepting applications for the position of Building Inspector/Plans Examiner. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, and three (3) years of related construction inspection, permitting, or plan review experience. Certification as a building, residential and/ or fire inspector, or building and/ or fire plans examiner; with the ability to obtain the remaining certifications within twelve (12) months of hire.


City of Union Gap

Union Gap , WA