The City of Toppenish is looking for an attentive, knowledgeable, and motivated individual to fill one Permit Technician position. This position responds to inquiries from contractors, builders, engineers, architects, and the public by providing information about the City’s permitting process.
Please see Job Description at www.cityoftoppenish.us for minimum qualifications and additional position information.
The City offers excellent benefits:
- Salary Range: $3,838-$5,144 DOE
- 90% paid Medical
- 100% paid Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Longevity after 2 years
- 40-hour vacation cash-out per year
- Retirement Contribution
- 2% Employer-Match Deferred Compensation (Optional)
- 2.5% Interpreter Incentive Pay (Spanish)
How to Apply:
Job description and application available under Employment on the City’s website at: www.cityoftoppenish.us. Submit the following:
- Cover letter
Mail: Toppenish Human Resources, 21 West First Avenue, Toppenish, WA 98948
Position Open until Filled
The City of Toppenish is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.