Customer Service Clerk
The City of Toppenish is looking for an organized and motivated individual with experience in a fast-paced customer service environment to join the City’s Administrative Services Team. This position is the first point of contact and works to promote and maintain positive public relations between the City of Toppenish and its residents and visitors, by handling questions and concerns, assisting with payments, taking phone calls using a multi-line phone system, and various other duties which may require the use of computers and other office equipment. Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are preferred.
Please see the Job Description on City's website for additional position information.
The City offers excellent benefits:
- Hourly Salary Range: $18.77 - $25.16 (2022) Rates / DOE)
- 90% paid Medical
- 100% paid Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Longevity after 2 years
- 40-hour vacation cash-out per year
- Retirement Contribution
- Deferred Compensation (optional)
- Interpreter Incentive Pay (Spanish)