The Washington State Fruit Commission is seeking an energetic Circulation Coordinator to manage subscription efforts for Good Fruit Grower magazine, the tree fruit industry’s essential resource for news and educational information.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented team player. We work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, so the successful candidate must have great people skills and a good attitude.
This full-time position reports directly to the Advertising Sales and Operations Manager to manage, maintain and increase subscriptions through the following:
- Handle subscription inquiries in a timely manner via phone, mail and email.
- Manage all subscriber lists and ensure timeliness and accuracy of label runs, print runs, renewal notices and invoices.
- Maintain annual postal and audit compliances throughout the year.
- Identify and analyze subscriber data and help to strategize and develop direct outreach efforts and marketing and branding initiatives. These may include audience surveys and digital, email and print campaigns, to maintain and increase paid subscriptions.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to dive deep into data while still seeing the big picture.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work as part of a team to support colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and office tools. Experience in a circulation management system a plus.
Additional desired skills:
The successful candidate will work from the magazine’s offices in Yakima, Washington.
Established in 1946, Good Fruit Grower is nationally and internationally recognized for its in-depth coverage of industry trends and research for the tree fruit and grape industries. Good Fruit Grower staff are employees of the Washington State Fruit Commission, a state agency that provides competitive salaries and attractive benefits. The commission is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status or veteran status in accordance with state and federal laws.
Candidates must submit a resume and cover letter outlining their suitability for the position and at least three references to
. Application deadline is Dec. 15, 2019.
Location/Region: Yakima, WA