Yakima PMM Warehouse I
Yakima PMM Warehouse I
Procures supplies and equipment for assigned customer groups. Coordinates purchases, maintains and enhances procurement processes, and identifies cost effective solutions.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. An Associate's degree is preferred
- Experience: Experience: Three years' experience in materials or project management, two of which are in purchasing
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality results on time. Strong analytical and decision-making skills to be able to assess an issue and recommend solutions. Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills with individuals and groups. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ERP systems.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/fg37pwwzmwjq3b2z