Multimedia Advertising Consultant The Yakima Herald-Republic is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual with outstanding
communication skills to sell digital and print marketing
solutions to local businesses. The right person will work
extensively with local business owners to develop
advertising plans to grow their business.
A typical day will include, performing
client discovery interviews, meeting with decision makers and recommending appropriate solutions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Selling and preparing ad copy for production
* Preparing proposals using word, excel and/or PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proactive customer service skills
* Able and willing to travel to meet potential clients
at their place of business * Ability to work with
attention to detail in a deadline based environment
* Able to brainstorm and create new approaches
to selling We offer a competitive base salary plus commission as well as excellent benefits
The Yakima Herald Republic is part of the Seattle Time Company
and an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in our workforce.
For a full job description and list of specific requirements of the position, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Location/Region: Yakima, WA (98909)