We're hiring a Night Shop Foreman - $1,500 hiring bonus!
Responsibilities Include: * Repairs and maintains trucks, machinery and equipment.
* Performs general and special maintenance, including hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic diagnosis and repair of light to medium-duty trucks.
* Completes routine LOF inspections as well as annual DOT inspections on trucks, machinery and equipment as necessary.
* Assists in, or completes the fabrication of necessary parts and tools required or needed to complete a specific task.
* Completes repairs in the shop and in the field, on job sites.
* Keeps accurate maintenance records of all repairs.
* Complies with all safety regulations and practices preventive safety measures.
Requirements: * Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience.
* Degree from a two-year college and/or technical school or a minimum of 5+ years related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience with gas and diesel vehicles.
* Able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
* Must have experience with computerized diagnostic equipment.
* Must have a valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record.
* CDL Class A preferred. We offer assistance in obtaining a CDL Class A.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
If this looks like your next opportunity, apply now by filling out our online application!
Location/Region: Sumner, WA (98390)