Stokes Lawrence Velikanje Moore & Shore is a mid-sized commercial law firm with offices in Yakima and Seattle. Our attorneys and professional staff share a common value system rooted in a sense of collaboration, excellence, client service and professionalism, along with a desire for personal growth and satisfaction. We offer a congenial work environment with competitive pay and benefits. Learn more about our firm at
We are seeking a bright, hardworking individual to fill an open legal assistant position in our corporate and real estate team in our Yakima office.
To apply, please reply with cover letter and resume for confidential consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Excellent judgment and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent composition, grammar and proofreading skills
- Detail-oriented with strong sense of organization and prioritization
- Technologically savvy; willing and able to learn new and dynamic electronic systems used for document creation, file management and other legal applications
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team-oriented approach to work
- Good sense of humor
- Prior legal, administrative and/or executive assistant experience preferred, but not required
- Prepare and edit correspondence, memoranda, legal documents and administrative filings under strict deadlines
- Build relationships with clients, attorneys, administrative officials and other personnel
- Manage calendars and project deadlines
- Maintain, organize and manage electronic and physical files
- Organize and prioritize workload
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.